I am just horrified by the path of the current administration. This does not mean I totally agreed with everything in the prior one. It does not mean I hate any specific people based on race or economic status either. ...but in a government by the people, for the people, how can over 2/3 of the population not want health care reform but it is going to be pushed through anyway. The media (either side, depending on who you want to listen to) each slant things to fit whatever they are pushing. Commercials go through and talk about how costs will sky rocket for average families if the current bill goes through and it's no joke.
Not to mention, can we as a country really expect that our government that runs (if you can call it that) our post office, medicare and social security is truely capable of running a cost effective and efficient health care system?
Don't get me started on socialist programs like cap and trade. Moving money around as the Kyoto Protocol is wanting to do inside the US is crazy. There is nothing in either bill that really lower waste or saves anything but is a great way to take from some to give to others. While I do not consider myself green, I do think there are many things we can and should do to help make it a better world. The cap and trade bill is not one of those things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment