Thursday, January 8, 2009

Woot the new year is here!

Well it's getting further an further between my posts... We'll have to see if I keep this up or not. However, a belated happy new years to all. I hope everyone had a good safe holiday.

We are rid of 2 shih-tzu puppies and had to put down the mom. It's a good and bad note all in one. Mocha was a good dog, but the sickness she had finally was winning. Luckily, she left the world with 6 wonderful offspring, all of which seem to be very good and smart.

Bowling back with a bang as our team starts off the new year and 2nd half with 22 of 30 points.

Volleyball starts up tonight, should be good.

WoW is still wow. I am just having a good time, even doing grind stuff and some things I used to do all the time. It's odd how some time away will help with stuff like that. It's just to bad I get so addicted to it though, in ways I wish I didn't. Ofcourse, if I had all day every day to do it, maybe I wouldn't have the problem but with really little true "free time" I guess I try to fit it in when I can.

No comments: