Well, I and my 3 kids have ventured into the world of World of Warcraft yet again. My oldest and I had accounts when it went live and got out just before the BC expansion, but I can say that even though much is the same, much is different but in any case it's dang well as addictive as ever!
We just sent our last payment in on our alpacas. I got my trailer hitch today! Woot, now it feels like a real truck. I hope we can pick them up in a week or 2.
This part of the year stinks for many people, but it hits people like me hard. My pond care business does nothing this time of the year. My parter and I keep trying to expand to Ebay and an online site, but alas, it does not seem to get us much business. Ebay is hit and miss and you pay listing fees even for no sales. If you happen to be reading this and have a pond or know someone, we have great prices, check it out at http://www.pondcaredirect.com maybe we'll save you money and the need to drive to get what you need.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment