Well, I don't know what you had to deal with recently, but we've had no power for several days. The storm last Thursday evening left us without power for about 3 and a half days. So to quote Journey, "when the lights go out in the city..." was pretty much the standard around here for a while. There is still 50 thousand without power, some are not expected to be up until Christmas Eve.
To boot, tons of snow tomorrow and another possible ice storm on Wednesday!
Ready up basketball fans, the conference season is about upon us. I think the Big 10 will be better than average this year, though IU is not going to do well at all. If we win both our next 2 games, it will be more than I was sure we'd win though.
Watch out for my boys in Phili, they are now up to 2nd and have the 6th most points in the NHL. We're rolling now! Hope it keeps trending that way.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment