Ofcourse, if you did then you must be the sole reader of these posts...
Isn't insurance a chuck of crap!?!?!? I mean, we are having so much trouble getting money to fix our house from damage caused by a poor roofing job. It makes no sense. They have almost as much in getting things back up to par as we do. They insur the house, so if anything goes completely bad, they are on the line. Oh well, thanks for the vent.
BTW, our house is jumping back into World of Warcraft. Who knows for how long and how much but it should be good for a while anyway. I'm a little worried about the grind though.
Go IU! If we can't beat TCU then no one can! Hmmm, maybe it's I hope we get lucky and win...
Wish me luck in bowling... It's been mid 500, 600, mid 500, 600, mid 500 so I'm due for another 6!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment