Thursday, October 30, 2008

A bit of everything!

I have nothing specific on my mind today. I guess to much is going on.

First, gratz to the Phillies on the win. I'm not a fan, but since they beat my Dodgers and I'm a national league guy, glad they won! I do hope my Flyers can turn the rough start around though and bring home the cup for the city of brotherly love.

A second gratz out to my bro who is closing on his first home today!

I bowled a 574 last night. The real question is that good or not? Based on my current average, yes. Based on some past averages, no. Based on what I want, no. As one of my bowling team mates (first year league bowler) said to me last night, "Who'd have thought this could be hard at all, the pins don't move!"

Oh and now a complaint!!! Why is the NBA already playing?

No comments: