While this will never be a political post I will toss in things from all over from time to time.
My thought for today is this... ...why have we never had a successful new political party? I don't know the answer for failures in the past, but I think there has to be enough ticked off people out there today to get something new going! My thought is this, the two current parties are to big and do not look out for the people any longer. They are basically run like a business bent on being the one on top. What we need is a party that is based on the idea that the people are the power. I would think there could be countless numbers of people who would vote for someone who would listen to them.
Now keep in mind I'm not suggesting that if I say I have a specific view on something then that is how it should be voted on, but my idea is that an area that votes in someone would have that right. I mean, then what do you need for a person in an office, not much more than a spokesperson. Oh, what the house is really supposed to be, our spokespeople. We need a party that will vote on issues the way the "numbers" they answer to think.
This is how it was really intended. A house that sees what a response from the people that representative answer to. Senators that represent the general view of a state. States allowed to have some unique ideas and laws to make them stand out or be different.
I probably didn't say enough to really explain my thought. I'll probably make some people mad. Hey, it's my thought and my opinion. I never claim to have the only view and this is how I see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment