First off, wow is the economy odd. I have just never understood how these big financial companies can lay off thousands of people and expect things to get better!!! If you lay off 5000 people, didn't you just create 5000 more potential account problems for not only yourself but for other financial companies. Even if your own employees didn't have your products, if they start defaulting on other companies products it will hurt the other company. In turn, they have to lay off. Eventually it comes right back to bite them in the tail. There has to be better way of saving money or cutting costs than always removing large numbers of the workers. That's my 2 cents anyway.
Oh and who else is interested in seeing how the everyday people take to the new computers from Dell and HP that are using Linux based operating systems? I'm not anti-MS but I also like to see things keep getting better. Check it out here: http://bigtech.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/10/29/pc-makers-move-closer-to-a-post-windows-world/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment