Sunday, November 23, 2008

Big 10s first loss...

Well in basketball anyway. Interestingly enough, as weak as the Big 10 may end up, the ACC and Big East both have more losses so far.

It's official, more than ever, IU stinks in football! We got killed by PU.

While it seems cheap to keep your own set of domain names, you know it's actually really quite costly if you have no purpose for them. I am letting a couple names I've had go back into the available pool. I just can't see paying 20+ a year to hold them when I see no real ability to make anything out of the name itself.

I would love to do a fantasy hockey league, but those things all take so much time and really require you to know so much about all the teams and players. In a way, that is great, but in others it's just to much.

On a side note, we got our ARI papers for our alpacas over the weekend. It's pretty cool how much history they keep on these animals.

No comments: