After a couple days off to recover from my nightly beer rituals I'm back to give some very one sided opinions for everyone to read.
First, we went and saw "Role Models" last night and it's dang funny. I would not take my kids, but for my wife and I, it was a good time.
Had some talks with people on Friday night and we were all complaining about the direction of our government and the two party system. I knew I could not be the only one who thinks we need to get some changes in how the party system works. I don't know about the rest of you, but I want my representation to be a reflection of my values, not the party line.
We have two ShihTzu puppies right now and they are just getting to be active. They are about 3 weeks old, starting to walk, bark, growl and play. Man are they awesome at this age.
We have been battling with a company that did some work on our house earlier this year and it's about to get ugly. They screwed our house up all over and seem to think they need to have the right to finish and collect. The funny part is they cost it's going to be to fix the issues created by and left on our house will be 4 times what we owe them still and he is expecting us to pay them something. Anyway, just my opinion, but stay away from Paramount Home Improvements (in the Mid-West, base office in Flint Michigan) but that is just my opinion.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment