Wednesday, November 26, 2008

If a tree falls in the woods...

Well these dang google ads are odd... You mention something one time and another thing 50 but it still seems to focus on one thing. Oh well...

As for IU, wow are we going to struggle in basketball this year. Beatin to a pulp by not only ND but now by Saint Joe!!!! Ofcourse some of the things I've read said if Crean wins over 5 games this year total he has done his job. The NCAA ruling should not hurt IU, so hopefully he can start pulling some better players next year.

Watch out for those Flyers, we should start making a move soon... ...I hope. ...but who is going to beat San Jose? I don't know but they have an astouding Goals to Goals Against ratio.

Lastly the answer is yes. If a tree falls in the woods but no one is there to hear it, it still does make a sound. I think that is the worst question I've ever heard. I understand the theory behind the question but there is no way that the fall can't produce sound waves even if nothing is there to interpret it.

No comments: