Well I'm 2600 bucks lighter today than yesterday. For that I guess I'm a good parent who is spending what I consider way to much for teeth. If I am calculating it right, then in the past 3 years I have tallied just over 30 grand into 3 mouths. The kicker to me is just yesterday I was told that for that I may have 2 daughters missing a tooth when it's all said and done. What a croc...
On a good note, we got pics of one of our alpacas that we'll post on our new blog at http://shadysidealpacafarm.blogspot.com in a day or so.
Bowling went well for me and our team last night. We won 22 out of 30 points and I had a 618. The scoring of our league is about the best I've seen yet. I like having head to head matches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment