Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To much to do, not enough time or money!

Well, it's that time of year again. Black Friday, gatherings, presents and Christmas. What a tough year for the entire country this year and now the new added pressures that come along with the holiday season. My hopes for everyone out there is that you make the best of it without letting the current state of things get you to far down. It's going to be one of the worst we've had in my family in years.

On a good note, woot, IU 1 and 0! Wow, it's going to be a rough year for me for NCAA hoops. What is it with Kentucky getting beat by VMI!!! Wow, it's going to be an odd year.

Gratz to Jimmy Johnson and his fans. I'm not an anti JJ person nor am I a big fan but I do like Lowes and am a Hendrick Racing Fan.

Oh and can I say "Da Packers!" Although I hate to say it but the NFC North is just awful this year. Early in the year I called a Giants vs Titans Super Bowl and it still looks possible. Though things can always change and 1 loss at the wrong time could be the end of either of them. My thought process was the points against stat. The Giants are no longer number 2 but they have a lower than average points against and the spread to points for is still strong. I'd like to see Miami pass the Jets. Having 4 wild cards per division is nice for getting teams in though.

No comments: